Welcome to the all about the embryo discussion forum. This has been established for people who have undergone IVF to share their experiences and thoughts on issues about embryo decision making. This is not intended as an open forum for public participation at large. It is for people who have gone through the process of creating and having to make hard decisions about embryos, as well as those who are still doing so. Individuals or groups who may have strong views on these topics but are not themselves directly affected are asked to refrain from registering.
Please read the following forum guidelines carefully before registering to participate. Your use of the discussion forum will signify your agreement to comply with these guidelines. The research team reserves the right to block users who have breached these guidelines and/or participated in a way we feel is inappropriate.
Discussion Forum Guidelines and Disclaimer
Discussion contents reflect the views, and are the responsibility, of individual authors only.
• The forum is for people who have gone through IVF to discuss their experiences and ideas about changing rules around embryo decision-making and embryo, sperm and egg donation, with others who have had similar experiences.
• This is a supportive and non-judgemental forum to share ideas and opinions. Please participate constructively. Participants must respect the view points of others in the forum and refrain from personal attacks of any kind. Any offensive, defamatory or inappropriate posts will be removed.
• Individual participants are encouraged to post messages directly to a discussion forum topic and are responsible for whatever they post.
• The research team maintains control of forum topics. If you would like to suggest a new forum topic please contact us.
• Participants are responsible for ensuring that any content posted does not violate or infringe on the copyright or any other rights of any third party.